- 1 bunch of broccolini
- 8-10 thin slices of organic halloumi
- 1 pear, cut into thin wedges
- 1 Tbsp pine nuts
- 1 small lemon
- Ghee or butter
- 1 tsp raw honey or rice malt syrup
- Saute your broccolini in the ghee or butter over medium heat until par-cooked, then set aside.
- In the same pan, add the halloumi and squeeze in the juice from half a lemon. Fry until golden. Set aside.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of ghee or butter and 1 teaspoon of honey to the pan. Once combined and bubbling, add the pear. Cook until just soft. (Don’t cook too long or it will become mushy.)
- Arrange on a serving plate then sprinkle the pine nuts over the top. If you wish, squeeze a little lemon juice over the salad.
- Serve warm or chill in the fridge for later.